Saturday, July 23, 2011

Okay, I have plans...

Here's what I'm thinking...
I'll use Saturday and Sunday to talk about random things...
Monday's Music Monday Since I have a free spotify account or Misc. monday Tuesday's Tasty (Yes, a food post) or tech Tuesday, Wednesday's Weird Wednesday (where I find some weirdness on the net (there's an abundance...) Thursday's... Something. Thirsty Thursdays, maybe (I can find drink ideas...) Friday is Review Fridays, where I review something, like a video game or some piece of tech (you can donate to help me get things for this, if you want.)

So, yeah... How does this sound? I think it's not the worst idea in the world.
If you have anything to add, you can always reach me in the comments section below.
Also, as always, I welcome constructive criticism/any tips to help me become a better writer.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment