Saturday, December 18, 2010

So... I'm gonna do more with this...

I figure, "Why not?"

Since I already have this mediocre way of getting across Ideas, why not use it? The simple answer is that, it may as well be a journal for the amount of people that will read it, and journals are lame (Unless you're schizo)... Which I am in no way one of those people. Maybe. Paul's real, right?
The more complex answer is that it takes away time that I could be using to listen to music or stumbleupon stuff, but that answer is stupid since I use Pandora and there's stuff called tabs which are awesome things you'll know unless you have been living under a rock since 2005 or so. Did I have any real point with this? Nope, you don't like it, go read someone else's blog... Wait, don't do that... Come back! I'm sorry. I'll never do that again (probably)... Hold on, Pandora just served me a big pile of crap in the shape of Three doors down (If you like them, good for you). Ahh.. Rammstein So much better... Oh, I remember what the point of this post was, I'm going to try this amazon linking thing I have with this blog... Umm... If you get Bulletstorm soon, you could get the epic edition, which gets you access to the Gears of War 3 beta, which is awesome...
(All the links take you to Wikipedia pages, unless they're for the service mentioned) Except for these, they're places you can (Currently) Pre-order Bulletstorm or Gears of war 3... So, yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment